Electromechanical Pan Feeders
JVI Electromechanical Vibratory Pan Feeders are heavy-duty, time-tested performers in bulk material handling. Ideal for many applications, including: bin/hopper discharge, feeding wet or sticky material, spreading, truck dump stations, railcar unloading stations, and crusher feeding – just to name a few.
JVI Vibrating Feeders are based on single-mass drive technology. This rugged, single-mass design eliminates maintenance and tuning requirements typical of two-mass systems. All JVI equipment is custom engineered to meet your specific application’s requirement – light, medium, and heavy duty applications.
Our innovative static chutework package combines the chutework and support system. This unique arrangement allows for easy and compact installation.
JVI Vibrating Feeders deliver high capacity, repeatable performance and trouble free service.
- Low maintenance
- Repeatable performance – JVI Electromechanical Vibrating Feeders offer precise, repeatable performance. Ensuring the quality of your process
- Excellent control packages available
- World-class electromechanical drives
- Designs available for capacities up to 4000 TPH*
- Explosion-proof certification available
- Simple, rugged design eliminates exciter springs and tuning problems for maximized performance life
*Machine capacity dependent on material bulk density.
For immediate assistance with technical information and specifications, please call us at (832) 467-3720 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electromechanical Pan Feeders Image Gallery