Can Vibratory Equipment Feed Material Vertically?
Yes! JVI Spiral Elevators are electromechanical vibratory conveyors ideally suited to vertically convey a wide array of bulk material. The spiral elevator uses our “micro throw” motion to overcome gravity and convey the material in a controlled manner upwards on a continuous series of spiraling trays. These trays are welded around the inner tube of spiral elevator and vibrate the material upwards at 900-1200 VPM (vibrations per minute).
This unique and field proven arrangement offers many features and benefits including:
- Gentle handling of product
- Simple clean out via wipe, wash or blowdown
- Small work spaces required for installation
- Continuous or adjustable feed rates
- Cooling or drying of material while conveyed
- Low maintenance requirement few spare parts
- Open or enclosed arrangements
- Suitable for explosive and class / division areas
- Custom design per application requirements