Job Listing: Sales Engineer
Our company is currently recruiting a Sales Engineer to join our team of professionals in the Northwest Houston, TX area.
The primary role of the Sales Engineer will be to provide inside sales functions and process solutions in a wide range of bulk material handling applications utilizing our broad line of vibratory equipment. Selected candidate will work closely with customers, field sales representatives and internal staff. Some travel may be required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Inside sales functions including proposals, order entry, and follow ups
- Selection, layout, and costing of application specific machinery and solutions
- Implement strategic selling strategies
- Team player with close interface with customers and internal departments
- Industrial Distribution or BSME degree
- Close attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with mechanical drawings (CAD or Solidsworks) and basic electrical
- Typing / keyboard proficiency
- Relevant work experience or internship in a related field
- Industrial vibrating equipment or dry bulk material handling experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive market based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Benefits package available
JVI Vibratory Equipment, located in Northwest Houston (290 & Beltway area), is a manufacturer of vibratory equipment used in the feeding, conveying, screening and elevating of dry bulk solid materials.
Our sales engineers develop application specific solutions that include problem analysis, solution integration, and installation recommendations for our end user, engineering, and OEM customers.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to HR@navco.us
Equal Opportunity Employer