Safety and Scalping Screens
JVI Safety and Scalping Vibrating Screens are used for coarse separation of dry bulk materials. They are designed to remove oversized unwanted “tramp” material from the process, typically to protect downstream equipment. They are robustly designed for use in a wide variety of industries.
- Heavy duty designs suitable for low or high capacity applications
- One, two and three deck designs available
- Stainless steel and food grade construction available
- Designed for application and work envelope requirements
- Single mass design eliminating natural frequency tuning
- Screen decks available in woven wire, wedge wire, perforated plate, rubber and polyurethane
- Quick disconnect screen decks
- Bolted covers and gas tight designs available
- Explosion-proof electromechanical motors available
For immediate assistance with technical information and specifications, please call us at (832) 467-3720 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.