Electromechanical Vibrating Feeders
JVI Electromechanical LINEAR Trough and Tube FEEDERS are ideal for applications such as
conveying, bin discharge, reclaim, crusher feeding, batching, weighing and dosing - just to name a few. The rugged,
single mass design requires no tuning or retuning and is inherently low maintenance. All JVI linear feeders are
engineered to meet the application requirements and are available in trough and tube models for light, medium
and heavy duty applications.
All JVI Vibratory Feeders eliminate maintenance issues inherent with belt and natural frequency feeders.
Based on single mass drive technology, JVI vibrating feeders deliver high capacity, repeatable performance and
trouble free service. Innovative static chutework supports and highly accurate control packages are available.
- Low maintenance.
- Repeatable performance.
- Excellent control
- Designs available
for capacities up to 3500 TPH.
- Simple rugged design
eliminates exciter springs and tuning problems.
- Standard Medium to Heavy duty electromechanical trough style.
- Very Heavy Duty trough style.
- Tube with round or square trough shape -fully enclosed trough, ideal for
friable, dusty, or light weight materials.
- You won't find specifications
and dimensions on this web site because all JVI equipment is engineered
for the application - virtually any size you need - we can make.
- Click on the link below to learn about equipment options for electromechanical vibrating feeders.